We collect information to:
• Rapidly and accurately fulfill your order.
• Improve your shopping experience.
• To deliver the services and support, or to carry out the transactions you have requested.
• We use the information collected to send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transactions status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services available from Momentum Microsystems, Inc like promotional offers, and surveys.
• We use the information to customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including our web site), technologies, communications and relationship with you.
• We use the information to enforce our conditions of sale, web site terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you.
• We use information to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From your first visit to our web site to the delivery of your order, we want you to be completely satisfied with the experience. By collecting information, we are able to offer you features, such as our Express Account (which saves you time during the order process), and a more customized web site that better reflects your individual preferences.
During the order process and while creating an Express Account, you are prompted to supply us with your contact, billing, and shipping information. This information must be provided in order to complete a purchase and is used to complete your order and contact you regarding your order.
To process your order, we require you supply us with your correct billing, shipping and contact information.
The transfer of this information is secure and cannot be received or read by others.
Your information is only shared when necessary to complete your order (i.e., your credit card and billing information is shared with our bank for authorization and your delivery address is shared with our shipper).